Corvette C6 Convertible Roll Bar, All Years, 5 Point Version of 6 Point
* Standard 6 Point, including door swing out, with standard coating.
-- 4 Point options are available along with SCCA and NASA cross bar, harness mounting.
RPM Roll Bar, where we provide maximum quality, high performance race products. RPM Roll Bar partners with you, our valued customer, by relying on innovation and integrity.
When you invest your time and money in hard core products, shouldnt you turn to a hard core race car manufacturer for your safety and the best ET possible?
All prices shown include Standard Powder Coated Finishes, For hydro dipped coating Add $650.00
Optional SCCA/NASA style bar ($175) and Seat Belt Kit ($49) available at additional cost.
Please call for custom orders, 866-893-2090 x411
The RPM Roll Bar Difference
* Engineered by racecar manufacturer with 25 years of experience
* NHRA legal door swing out on Both Driver and Passeger Sides
* The 5 points are removable. They are pinned and can be taken out of the car when you’re not at the track.
* NHRA bolt in seat belt mount
* CAD engineered and precision welded robotically
* Manufactured chassis tag including date and serial for each roll bar
* Completely removable and 100% welded
* Improves your ET by making your chassis more rigid
* Engineered with light weight, chromoly structural tubing
* Factory seat remains fully adjustable
* Aesthetically engineered to follow factory car design
* Mandrel Bent tubing
* Full detailed instructions with pictures, and all hardware included
These are the Standard Powder Coat Finishes you can pick from:
removable. Our most common customers drive Mustangs, Chargers, Challengers, Camaros, Nissan GT-R's, and Corvettes, but we can manufacture roll bars for a wide variety of vehicles. The RPM Roll Bar works with factory seats, and installs with the very slightest modifications to your vehicles interior.
All standard finishes are a powder coat process that utilize an industrial clear.
*Your rollbar can be made to match the interior or exterior of your vehicle with this process.
This item has a Flat Rate shipping cost of $200 to all 48 states.