* O/E replacement oil filter
* Resin-impregnated filter media traps 99% of harmful contaminants
* 1" exposed nut designed for easy oil filter removal
* Heavy duty construction for extreme conditions
* Anti-drain back valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
K&N Performance Gold Oil Filters meet or exceed all high performance automotive engine builders' standards. The K&N filter will flow up to12 gallons per minute and is unaffected by racing fuels. Filters also feature a 1" wrench nut for easy removal, an anti-drain back valve to eliminate "dry starts" and a ribbed core constructed of a resin impregnated filter media to provide maximum filtering surface.