LSA CTS-V & CAMARO METHANOL INJECTION - ProMeth is proud to announce water methanol injection kits for the Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and Cadillac CTS-V LSA supercharged engines. Constructed from a combination of pre-formed heavy-duty stainless steel seamless tubing, stainless steel braided hoses, high-pressure AN and compression hose connections. Our LSA water methanol injection nozzle systems have been over engineered and are capable of handling pressures well over 1000 psi. Additionally, our systems will not degrade or break down over time due to heat as will plastic tubing and push connect style fittings. Our direct port kits are made to function and last a lifetime free of issues.
- Billet aluminum logo engraved nozzle holders (hard coat black anodized)
- ProMeth water methanol nozzles sized to customers build
- Pre-formed seamless stainless steel hoses w/4AN swivel nuts
- Steel zinc plated tube flare back-up sleeves
- Brass nickel plated flare-less compression fittings
- Nickel plated check valves, 15 psi crack pressure
- Hose system rated for over 1000 psi
- Rated up to 375 degree's F
- 100% methanol compatible
- Stainless steel tube cutting tool required for installation
- Does not include supercharger manifold lid - lid shown in picture for display purposes
- Does not require flaring tool - hoses come pre-flared on one end
- Stainless steel hard lines are provided longer and require cutting for final installation and fitment
- Customer may also send their manifold in to have us install the direct port injection.