Premium Modified, Ported, and Calibrated LS2 Silver Blade GM OEM Throttle Body.
These are 90mm as you know, after the rework the flow area is equal to that of C7 95mm ZR1 TB, and consequently, they flow as much, plus it is modified to also have a greater ramp-up rate that customers enjoy at partial throttle.
6.0L and 6.2L naturally aspirated engines (LS2).
Corvette C6 (2005 - 2008)
1 YEAR WARRANTY*
NEW PREMIUM option:
A brand new OEM reworked Throttle Body.
CORE EXCHANGE option:
A refurbished OEM reworked Throttle Body shipped right after you order. The $120 deposit is refunded when we receive your unmodified OEM core unit within a month of order delivery.
REWORK YOUR OWN option:
Ship your unmodified OEM unit to us right after placing your order, we’ll rework it in 1-2 business days and send it right back to you. Contact us prior to order if reworking an already modified or ported unit. We will email shipping instructions after order is placed.
• Optimized Active Contours with sonic flow nozzles
• Porting Taper and Upstream Bore with Velocity Stack (Lip & Bore Reduction)
• Greater Discharge Coefficient of Plate/Blade interface
• 16 Ra Microinch, Diamond Polished Surface Finish (Lower Skin Friction)
• Shaftless high-pressure side of the blade for Larger WOT Flow Area (95 mm Effective Bore)
• Self-Cleaning Throat/Flow Gap
• Dome and Thread-locked Screws
• Made from Brand New Parts
• Lower weight to power ratio at part throttle, for a more nimble/spirited driving experience
• Linearization and smoothing of the curve for a more predictable response and crisper shifts
• Immediate response right off idling while keeping idling function undisturbed (No Hesitation/Stumble)
• Does not require tuning. Warranty safe.
• More air/power at every single throttle position after idle. Crucial for starting or expanding power gain modifications
Due to Limited availability of LS2 Throttle Bodies We may need you to send yours in to be ported.
• Easy Installation (15 Minutes or Less)