Premium Modified, Ported, and Calibrated Throttle Body (NEW) 95 mm (100 mm Eff.) w/ Adapter Kit
Corvette C7 (LT1/LT4/LT5 Engines), 2014-Present.
Camaro (6th Generation) SS & ZL1, 2016-Present.
Cadillac CTS-V, 2016-Present.
Direct replacement only for Corvette 7 ZR1 (LT5).
Other vehicles equipped with the LT1/LT4 engines, need a Manifold Adapter (Included), a 106 mm Intake Duct, and may require calibration/tuning.
NEW option: A brand new OEM reworked part., 1 Year Waranty.
CORE EXCHANGE option: A refurbished OEM reworked part shipped right after you order. The $160 deposit is refunded when we receive your unmodified OEM LT5 core unit within a month of order delivery.
REWORK YOUR OWN option: Ship your unmodified OEM unit to us right after placing your order, we’ll rework it in 1-2 business days and send it right back to you. Contact us prior to order if reworking an already modified or ported unit.
• Optimized Active Contours with sonic flow nozzles (Both Upstream & Downstream)
• Porting Taper and Upstream Bore with Velocity Stack (Lip & Bore Reduction)
• Greater Discharge Coefficient of Plate/Blade interface
• 16 Ra Microinch, Diamond Polished Surface Finish (Lower Skin Friction)
• Shaftless high-pressure side of the blade for Larger WOT Flow Area (100 mm Effective Bore)
• Self-Cleaning Throat/Flow Gap
• Minimized Gear Backlash
• Dome and Thread-locked Screws
• Made from Brand New OEM Parts
• Includes a high-efficiency, Manifold Specific Adapter Kit for LT1/LT4 engines
• Lower weight to power ratio at part throttle, for a more nimble/spirited driving experience
(We doubled the rate of change of mass airflow (MAF) from 1.2 g/s-deg to 2.4 g/s-deg), 100% Increase!
• Linearization and smoothing of the curve for a more predictable response and crisper shifts
• Immediate response right off idling while keeping idling function undisturbed (No Hesitation/Stumble)
• Does not require tuning. Warranty safe. (LT5 only, LT1/LT4 may require tuning)
• More air/power at every single throttle position after idle. Crucial for starting or expanding power gain modifications
• Easy Installation (15 Minutes or Less)