The A&A Corvette Supercharger kit brings you dramatic
increases in power while not degrading everyday drivability or
highway gas mileage! The system utilizes a large blow off valve
that remains open at cruise and light throttle. This, essentially,
allows the supercharger to Freewheel under normal conditions,
reducing parasitic loss to less than that of an alternator.
A naturally aspirated engine would require higher compression, a
very aggressive camshaft, high flow cylinder heads with heavy duty
valvetrain, exhaust headers with free flowing exhaust, larger
throttle body, high flow intake manifold, free flowing air filter
housing and duct, etc. Most of these parts are NOT emissions legal.
The price of these components alone is higher than a supercharger
system. The labor to install these is also much higher. Then there
are the inherent problems brought to the vehicle by such a build. A
large camshaft all but ruins everyday drivability AND gas mileage.
Driving in traffic becomes a very trying experience. A stick shift
car will buck and surge and an automatic car will be hard to hold
back because of the increased idle speed required. Low speed torque
is reduced with an aggressive camshaft which will require lower
differential gearing and a high speed stall torque converter
(automatic cars) to make up for it. This further degrades
drivability and gas mileage. With all the components required for a
high performance naturally aspirated car, the degradation in
drivability and gas mileage, the total inability of the vehicle to
pass emissions tests and the added expenditure, the vehicle would
STILL have up to 100HP less than a stock Corvette with one of our
standard systems bolted on.
Average increase TO THE REAR WHEELS is approximately 175 RWHP! No
other modification, in this price range, even comes close.
A&A SYSTEM ADVANTAGES OVER THE
Superior Belt Drive System
- Belt wrap is the key to eliminating belt slip and our
proprietary bracket system offers more belt wrap than any other
system on the market.
- Our bracket is CNC machined from 5/8"¯ high quality 6061
aluminum plate and fly cut on both sides to assure absolute
consistency in thickness. This is imperative for proper belt
- Our brackets are constantly quality checked by assembling on
our mock up engine and checking alignment with a laser
Superior Intercooler Design
- Our intercooler design has evolved, through constant testing,
into the most efficient intercooler system available for the late
- Our intercoolers rely on superior "air management"¯ of the
charge air as well as the ambient cooling airflow. Both are equally
important and are often overlooked by the competition. With the
limited space available in a Corvette, positioning of the
intercooler is critical.
- A large intercooler that is hidden behind the frame is not as
efficient as a smaller intercooler that is exposed to full frontal
- We not only use a large intercooler, but we are able to ram
more cooling air through the core with our Ram Air intercooler
design. The integral scoop captures air from under the front fascia
and forces it through the core. The entire core is exposed to this
cooling air stream.
- Other designs allow air to travel over and around the
- The interior of our intercoolers differ from the competition
also. We utilize directional vanes in the lower tank to direct
charge air evenly across the intercooler core. This is an expensive
but very important addition.
Superior Engine Cooling
- Intercooler positioning is equally important in how it affects
engine cooling. Many supercharger systems are plagued by
overheating issues due to intercooler placement. Our intercooler is
placed much further forward than any other design. This allows the
fans to draw cooling air through the radiator and AC condenser
without being shrouded by the intercooler.
- We also leave the radiator mounted in its upright position for
better cooling. Some competitors lay the radiator down at a steep
angle which impedes air flow through the radiator.
- The A&A system is one of the best looking systems
- Fit and finish is second to none. Our brackets, ductwork and
the supercharger, itself, are all show polished.
- Our top shroud fits perfectly and is powder coated satin black
to compliment the polished components.
- All the visible couplers are high quality silicone and our "T
Band" clamps are polished stainless steel.
- The entire system fits snuggly under your stock hood.
- You'll be proud to show off your engine compartment with your
A&A Corvette Supercharger system installed.
Top Quality Components
- We utilize only the highest quality components in our
- Vortech head units are used exclusively. (read
why we chose Vortech)
- Highly efficient, hand welded, air to air intercoolers.
- Large Vortech blowoff valve (Maxflow Race Valve)
- Aluminum charge tubing for lighter weight
- Silicone couplers
- Stainless steel clamps.
- High capacity injectors
- High capacity LPE fuel pump or Kenne Bell Boost A Pump
NOTE:Custom PCM calibration based on specific vehicle and
engine modifications will be required for use with this
Download the instruction manual here!
The V-2 SQ model is considered the new
generation among superchargers. Highly advanced computer designed
gears feature an optimized helical profile which allows for near
silent operation while providing superior performance.
The V-3 supercharger features an internally
lubricated transmission, which allows for supercharger installation
and operation without oil lines.
The V-7 Series combines the advanced technology
and race-proven performance of the V-4 model and fits most of our
existing mounting bracketry. The V-7 is designed for vehicles with
highly modified engines and extreme CFM/boost demands.
Supercharger Comparison Chart
|Supercharger Pulley Upgrade:
|Supercharger Pully Option:
LS1, LS2, LS3, LS6, LS7, LS9